. Nike Sneakerboots .


I was fortunate enough to be asked by Nike to take part in their campaign push for their newest collection of trainers, the Sneakerboot. An elevated, high topped incarnation of Nike's most iconic models, such as the Air Force 1 and Free Run 2, the Sneakerboot is lightweight and fully functional for Fall/ Winter conditions. 

The first part of my task was to make an insta video, showing how I take my Sneakerboots to new heights.  I chose the Free Run 2's (The best out of the womens range in my opinion), although my favourites were the Air Max 90's - love the colourways they come in and they look super clean. You can watch my efforts below.



Here's some behind the scenes footage filmed by GRM Daily featuring Poet, Mikil Pane, Krept & Konan, and Anthony Agogo, who also took part in the project. 


And here's me chatting absolute BREEZE about my outfit.


Then we all attempted to shoot our Sneakerboots creatively elevated. I went with these....




The project was rounded off with the Sneakerboots launch party, held at The Deck - the rooftop space on top of The National Theatre, and my god, it was Instagram Heaven. 



I hosted the event with funnyman Poet, who if you haven't heard of yet, GET TO KNOW, whilst Brit rapper Mikil Pane and grime artists Krept & Konan gave live performances. Wasn't one to miss!





Here I am with Poet and Konan, wearing Diamond Supply beanie, Nike jacket, Lazy Oaf hoodie, Ragged Priest dress and of course, The Sneakerboot.  Awesome night, big up to Nike!



xxx


2 comments:

Kurd said...

I was fortunate enough to be asked by Nike to take part in their campaign ... nikehoodie.blogspot.com

Eggert said...

I was fortunate enough to be asked by Nike to take part in their campaign ... inikehoodie.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive