. EMAzin .

I've been longing this post off for a while now as I knew writing about my EMA weekend would take a fair amount of time. But I'm reading this book about will power and self control you see, which ultimately  I have none of. So I have will powereded myself to sit down and write it up in a real condensed version. 

SO.

EMA's.

Yeah. I spent last weekend in Frankfurt with MTV Voices, which is an online platform for young people to voice their opinions on different topics. The chosen topic for the EMA's was 'Love of music' and we had three tasks to conquer; 1. speak to locals outside the secret No Doubt gig about their passions for music. 2. Host an award/party/dinner for MTV Voices (which I hosted/presented) and 3. Talk to the celebs on the red carpet at the EMA's about their passion for music.

Here's part 1 in video form. It was great fun, despite the initial stages where everyone outside the gig pretended not to speak english, in order to avoid cameras, lights and mic's shoved in their faces. But we got there in the end!


To be honest all I see watching that video is my nostrils. 

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day was the MTV Voices awards, which is what I was most worried about... my first time hosting or 'MCing' as I've been told it's called, and it was to 800 people, amongst the most important people at MTV and Viacom and various celebrities. Noooo pressure. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I didn't fall off the stage OR mess up the words, so an all round success I'd say!

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!

Photobucket

Food was served by this lot

Photobucket

Here is Stefan, our Voices winner:

Photobucket

I wore this: (dress Betsy Johnson, hat Monki)

Photobucket

With Siobhan and Chloe (hilarious pair)

Photobucket

Here I am with Georgia Arnold, the woman responsible for all of this. She is head of Social Responsibility for MTV across the world, and is an incredible role model. Business woman power house and great fun to be around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Messing about with Ash the producer and Boris from the film crew!

Photobucket

----------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd day in Frankfurt was the much anticipated MTV EMA 2012. Got to meet some amazing characters, had a right laff. Here's the video that we made:


Now it's photo time!

Here I am on the red carpet, looking keen. 

Photobucket

Gossiping on the couch with David Hasselhoff. Legend. I could not get a word in edgeways, nor did I want to! He's got great chat.

Photobucket

Kim Kardashian was stunning. Tried not to look at her boobs. I did 

Photobucket

Muse always give the best answers. Crushing on the bass player

Photobucket

Conor Maynard, so cute

Photobucket

This amazinggg dress belongs to Rita Ora! 

Photobucket

Geordie Shore cast are so funny. Never lost for words!

Photobucket

Cheeky chattyman Alan Carr had me in stitches. I wanna be his best friend

Photobucket

Oh my god. Jedward. A picture tells a thousand words really... you can see that these nutters chatted to us for so long that EVERYONE else had left the red carpet. Seriously I asked them one single question and they went on for 20mins. Took my microphone and everything! I'd like to experience a night out with these boys. I think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think my favourite to chat to was Taylor Swift - she was (slightly skeletal but) BEAUTIFUL, so kind and polite. Changed my opinion on her completely! Girl crush dot comme. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Georgia for instagramming all these pictures! 


Anyways thats it I think. Can I do it again please?

X







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive