. VIBES .

This is a massively overdue blog post, so I'll make it a long one.

I was lucky enough to be given a hand printed 'Vibes' Hamsa hand Tee, courtesy of the lovely and talented Mr Tom Hardless. If you know me, or indeed follow my blog, you're probably aware of my addiction to Hamsa hand (or hand of Fatima) necklaces. If not, then you are about to become aware. 

I'm not sure what first attracted me to the spiritual symbol, whether it be the sentiment behind it - protecting against the evil eye - or the intricate and individual designs each pendant entails. Perhaps the fact that it binds together so many conflicting religions. Whatever it may be, I now have fuck loads of them, wear them every day, and have every intention of tattooing it somewhere on my body. So imagine my excitement when I saw this T-shirt! It comes in a short sleeved style - in the below photographs I chose a larger size, cutting off the sleeves and tying it for a more personal fit.

A massive high five to Tom, a fellow hamsa hand fanatic, for producing these tees! Keep your eye out fellow bloggers - I know he has more to come! You can find out more about Tom and the tees here:



He also has an uber cool band that you can check out HERE

So yeah, enough chattering. Here's the tee in action.
 Photographs taken by my amazing sister, Micha Dudley.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive