. LFW SS12 .

Poor bloggy has been getting very neglected! Been all over the place and am off to Kenya in a couple of days for about 2 months, so doing a veeery quick post or two while I have a spare minute! Got snapped by quite a few cool street style bloggers and websites over London Fashion Week, so thought I'd share a few of my outfits with y'all. 

This photo was taken by Sofia Bak for Italian Vogue, on Day one of LFW:

Photobucket

Here's a close up of my accessories... I tend to wear the same jewelry every day as they all mean something to me.

Photobucket


Day 2 taken by Elle.com:

Photobucket

Taken  by Tommy Ton of Jak & Jil for Style.com:

Photobucket

Day 4 taken by Facehunter:

Photobucket

Image diary...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I had time to blog about all of the incredible shows I saw on here! However you can check out http://www.fiascoplus.com/ and search 'becca dudley' for all of my show reviews and image diaries over fashion week. More to come! Also be sure to check out the FIASCO website for Paris & Milan fashion week updates and reviews.

I will leave you with these little gems:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xxx

1 comment:

styling mousse - marta c. said...

it's just amazing! Every of your outfit is worth to show it :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive