. WUBU2? .

What have I been up to...
Currently juggling between final year at London College of Fashion, modelling to pay the shopping bills, Contributing Editor at Fiasco Magazine, Styling my own shoots as well as assisting the amazing Anna Trevelyan, who styles the likes of Lady Gaga and Jessie J. Love being busy! Here's a few snaps of what I've been doing:

Modelled for a pin up editorial:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Styled a shoot in a little laundrette in Cambridge yesterday [Check out the local dude, LOVING IT]

Photobucket

My Samsung campaign is out and about, let me reiterate that my mum made me take this photo:

Photobucket

Been prepping for a shoot for Fiasco Magazine, FAVE thing I pulled is this Fannie Schiavoni hand piece WANT WANT WANT:

Photobucket

Also did a really quick play around with exposing/concealing to sell products [in this case, jewellery and underwear] for my uni project, my sister Micha took the pics and I styled and modelled. Sometimes leaving a little to the imagination is a more potent way of 'exposing':

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alsooo got snapped by the one and only Facehunter the other day, what a lovely dude. 

Photobucket

And last but not least, loving this.

Photobucket

xxx







1 comment:

Unknown said...

A big congrats on the samsung campaing Becca!, walked right by it in town (galway, ireland) yesterday and was pleasantly supristed! It was definitely an "i know that girl!" moment... very happy for you dude, more to come im sure :)

xx
Ciara

http://wideeyedfirechild.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blog Archive