. LFW .

Another manic fashion week day on tuesday [sorry for the delayed post, been shooting everyday!] but what a gooden it was. I Started off working at the Meadham Kirchhoff show with the Goodley PR team. We arrived at the Topshop Venue and started setting up goody bags [filled with Penhaligon perfume] straight away whilst dealing with the general last minute dramas. As you can see, backstage was prettyyy busy: 
Photobucket

The catwalk housed two large shrine like fences, with memorial flowers, pictures, notes and candles:

Photobucket

After preparations were done and I had shown guests to their seats [after posing for the likes of Vogue and Topshop, YAY] it was time to start the show. Here's a few snaps I got on my BB:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The models stormed down the catwalk all at the same time, to some what eerie music, bringing an overwhelming and slightly intimidating air to the room. Obvious colour palettes of black, white and red transcended the catwalk, and as the models were all out at the same time, noting each look was a race against time! References to Amish and Victorian era's were channelled through traditional dresses, buckles, bloomers, kilts, knee highs, and genius witch hats designed by Goodley PR's own client, Nasir Mazhar. It may have been over quicker than I expected, but what an intense few minutes of fashion! 

Here are some of my favourite looks:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amazingness!


ASHISH

Next stop was to see Ashish at Somerset House, where we saw an edgy concoction of glamourous sequin embellishment, with 90's grunge and hints of punk rebellion. Traditional tartan and tweed was twisted and glam-punked up with sequins, holey/ slouchy knitwear and ripped denim. Long haired, grungey models casually worked the catwalk with an almost cant-be-bothered attitude whilst M.I.A [who was watching in the audience] blasted through the speakers. Loved every minute of it! Heres some snaps I took on my phone:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amber Rose posing for the paps:

Photobucket

My fave looks:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After catching up with some friends in the press lounge, I was asked for my opinion for a short video. I was caught VERY off guard, as you can see, so my answers are all complete nonsense:


So that was my last day at Fashion week and Goodley PR, BOOOOO. However, I got a free pair of Chelsea boots (been after some for a while) and also some navy blue heels. HOORAY:

Photobucket

Also, tried out my Barry M cracked effect nail varnish this week:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vampy.

Anyways, think I've ranted long enough! More fashion week pics to come so keep visiting. 

Peace xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive