. Exotic Hybrid .

For one of my current LCF projects, my group and I have created a character to base an editorial around - a London based young female, who travels around the world taking styles from different countries and cultures and interpreting it into her own fashion. So for example on a normal day she might wear a moroccan headscarf with a vintage sequin cardigan, thread bracelets collected from countries all around the world, Japanese harem pants, slippers from portobello market and authentic african jewelry. She mixes tribal jewelry with smart wear and is a general mishmash of fashion subcultures. We want our editorial to have a tribal sort of feel, so I gathered together a few editorials as inspiration for this project and thought I'd share a few of my fave images with you. [Final Pictures will be posted in a week or two!]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[images via fashiongonerogue]

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive