. Dear Diary .

Wagwan. Sorry for being crappy with blogging recently, uni work has kept me from posting! Thought I'd just share a few quick snaps from my blackberry - have been posting todayimwearing tags on twitter with quick outfit posts so I'll put a few up on here, along with some random snaps i've taken recently. 

todayimwearing: [vintage fur hat from paris, vintage tee, topshop harems,customised leather and boots]
Photobucket

NEED these KG's in my life:
Photobucket

My new House of Holland Suspender tights:
Photobucket

todayimwearing: [Pasonic headphones,knitted maxi from H&M, wooly socks and ash boots]
Photobucket

LCF homework...
Photobucket

todayimwearing: [tweed, knit, layers]
Photobucket

My new studded wedge booties from Ash:
Photobucket

New DIY jobbie to my drumming gloves:
Photobucket

todayimwearing: [Topshop beanie, Marc Jacobs tee, McQueen ring]
Photobucket

x

1 comment:

Emma Hoareau said...

those kgs are truly amazing! and loving the henry holland hold ups- very nice

Post a Comment

Blog Archive